Asimov's Science Fiction, February 2005
Reviewed date: 2005 Jul 9
- Novelette: The 120 Hours of Sodom, by Jim Grimsley - Rich man puts on suicide-themed party, complete with an actual licensed suicide.
- Novelette: Angel Kills, by William Sanders - Pilots in acrobatic planes armed with light-guns protect commercial aircraft from attack by fragile alien angels.
- Novelette: Polyhedrons, by Robert A. Metzger - Incomprehensible. Why does Asimov's insist on publishing these crummy "artsy" stories?
- Novelette: Oxygen Rising, by R. Garcia Y Robertson - Genetically modified Gekkos and humans fight over the planet Harmonia, which is now the property of the Greenies (Photo sapiens, another human-based race.)
- The Two Old Women, by Kage Baker - Magic brings a drowned man back from his watery grave. But the sea is angry.
- Parachute Kid, by Edd vick - Time-traveling fire-fighter.
- Dead Men On Vaction, by Leslie What - Ghost of a Holocaust victim.